The Education Institution is a grant-funded center within the College of Education at Texas State University. We are a nationally recognized resource providing quality research and innovative educational services collaborating with communities, professional organizations, and education institutions.
A global leader and partner conducting quality research and providing innovative education services to communities, school systems, professional organizations, and education institutions.
Every person is provided high-quality education and equitable opportunities to achieve economic sustainability.
- Committed to outstanding research, service, and leadership
- Dedicated to excellence and innovation
- Promoter of lifelong learning
- Shared responsibility and collaboration
- A leader in diversity, equity, and social justice
- Establish global partnerships for research, development, outreach, and leadership.
- Conduct quality research and offer innovative education services.
- Offer professional development and learning opportunities to cover a wide range of services addressing the needs of diverse communities.
- Practice and promote diversity, social justice, and civic education/participation.
- Support the strategic direction of the College of Education and Texas State University.